Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
It's easy to make when having a party. My friend Vicki gave me this recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion top (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat (drained)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans shrimp (drained & mashed)
- Use a 2 qt saucepan to melt your butter; add onions and parsley.
- Then Saute vegetables, add soup crabmeat,shrimp,salt,pepper,Worc sauce and Tabasco.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with chips.