Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb backfin crab meat
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1 ounce prepared horseradish sauce, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttered breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle seafood seasoning such as Old Bay (to taste) on top Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
I found the recipe a bit dry, will have to experiment a bit more with a cream sauce substitute.
Scrumptious and so easy to make! I followed the recipe except I did not add the salt or worcestershire sauce and it still turned out yummy. This will also be great for Lenten Fridays. Thanks Mille for such a great and easy recipe.