- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) packageloose-pack frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 8 ounces frozen peeled cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 tablespoon basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in large saucepan.
- Add onion and red pepper: cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add 1/2 and 1/2, corn, and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in shrimp and basil; cook for 3 minutes.