Recipe by l0ve2c00k
I just peeled this off a can of Carnation evaporated milk. This is the safest place where I know I won't lose it! :) Enjoy!
- 3⁄4 cup water, divided
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) packageloose pack frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen shrimp, thawed, cooked and peeled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add remaining water, corn, milk, and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring frequently for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in shrimp; cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil.