- 1 lb large cooked shrimp (31/40 count peeled with tails )
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together olive oil and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a large zip-lock bag, add shrimp, seal bag and turn to coat.
- Chill 3 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain shrimp mixture, and stir in orange segments and basil.
- Spoon mixture into chilled glasses or small serving bowls.