This is an easy version of a Shrimp and Chorizo with Aioli Sandwich. I like combinations that can be served with rice or potatoes or a salad for my DH, but which I can take as a sandwich to work, since I work evenings. This comes from Yahoo! Shine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring heavily salted water to a boil; add shrimp and turn off heat.
- 2After about 3 minutes check one shrimp, by cutting open, to see if it is cooked through; if so, drain and rinse shrimp - if not, let poach a few minutes more in the salted water.
- 3Cut shrimp into 1/4 inch dice.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice and salt to make and aioli.
- 5In a larger mixing bowl, combine the shrimp, chorizo, green onions, and half the aioli; taste and adjust seasoning (add more aioli if needed).
- 6Slice the rolls, and fill with the shrimp salad; top with arugula, close sandwich and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Chorizo Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 150.8 mg
- Sodium 856.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: