Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This shrimp is really crispy!
Make and share this Shrimp and Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except shrimp in a mixing bowl to make batter.
- Dust shrimp in flour.
- Dip shrimp into batter.
- Fry shrimp in deep fryer set at 375 degrees or in a skillet with 2 inches of vegetable oil, until golden brown.
- Drain shrimp on paper towels or on brown grocery bags from the market.
- Serve with french fries and cole slaw or creamy cucumber salad (Recipezaar recipe 211355).
- Also serve with cocktail sauce and tartar sauce.
It's a keeper. Glad I came across it.