Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is SOOO easy. I learned it as a co-ed away from home for the first time and trying to make appetizers and snacks for dorm parties and such. I still make it today, especially when impromptu guests pop in.
- Arrange crackers on two napkin lined plates.
- In medium, microwave-safe bowls, microwave butter on High for 10 seconds to soften. Add cheese to butter and blend well. Then, stir in yolk of the egg and the shrimp.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cheese and shrimp mixture.
- Top each cracker with a teaspoonful size of the mixture.
- Microwave 1 plate at a time, uncovered on High for 1 minute or until hot.