Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I've made this one a few times.
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (spiral)
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 (8 ounce) package shrimp, thawed, tails removed
- 1 cup spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, cook rotini as package directs, add broccoli and shrimp during last 2-4 minutes of cooking time.
- Cook until broccoli is tender and shrimp is pink. Drain, and return to sauce pan.
- Add cheese, milk and salt to mixture, toss gently to coat.