1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe on another cooking blog and I had both shrimp and Brie to use up so I thought I would splurge a little. It is so delicious, something I would definitely serve to company or as a special occasion meal for two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed if desired
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1Cube the Brie and combine with the next 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Cover and let stand 1 hour.
- 3Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions.
- 4Two minutes before the pasta is done, add the shrimp.
- 5Cook 2 minutes or until the shrimp are done.
- 6Drain the pasta and shrimp, and immediately toss with the Brie mixture.
- 7Serve immediately with fresh Parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Brie Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.3
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 295.7 mg
- Sodium 1537.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 46.4 g