Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Adapted from Cooking Light. My sister made these and I thought they were very tasty. Serving size: 2 nachos; 83 calories, 2.4 g fat, 10.7 g. carbs, 26 mg cholesterol.
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded serrano chili
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb medium shrimp, cooked, peeled, and chopped
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1 cup drained canned black beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 30 baked corn tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- To make Shrimp Salsa: mix together the first 9 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss to combine; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add in the tomato and avocado; stir to combine; set aside.
- Add the beans and cumin to the container of a food processor or blender; process for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Spread each chip with 1 teaspoon black bean mixture.
- Top each chip with 1 tablespoon shrimp mixture.
- Serve immediately.