Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very light, healthy cold shrimp salad that goes together quick and is so refreshing on a hot, summer day. I may even try adding some hearts of palm next time.
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, snipped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup fennel bulb, stalks chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 lb large shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- For dressing, with a wire whisk, combined yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Combined remaining ingredients and pour dressing over top and stir and refrigerate.