Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
We constantly have company in the summer, so I'm always trying to come up with something new. I also love a lot of herbs and spices so if you find this recipe to intense, just adjust the amounts.
- 453.59 g gemelli pasta, cooked
- 2 (226.79 g) can baby shrimp, drained or 473.18 ml frozen baby shrimp
- 8-10 chopped fresh basil leaves
- 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1 chopped red onion
- 354.88 ml light mayonnaise
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 170.09 g can olives, drained and sliced
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
- 113.39 g mild cheddar cheese or 113.39 g havarti cheese, sliced and chopped
- 28.34 g ranch dressing mix
- 18.99 g Italian salad dressing mix
- Mix mayo with 2 dressing packets.
- Fold in all other ingredients one at a time leaving the shrimp for last.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.