1/2 Photos of Shrimp and Basil Pasta Salad
We constantly have company in the summer, so I'm always trying to come up with something new. I also love a lot of herbs and spices so if you find this recipe to intense, just adjust the amounts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb gemelli pasta, cooked
- 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp, drained or 2 cups frozen baby shrimp
- 8 -10 chopped fresh basil leaves
- 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 ounces mild cheddar cheese or 4 ounces havarti cheese, sliced and chopped
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 2/3 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 1Mix mayo with 2 dressing packets.
- 2Fold in all other ingredients one at a time leaving the shrimp for last.
- 3Add salt and pepper if needed.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Basil Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.3
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 731.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix
Italian salad dressing mix