Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
We constantly have company in the summer, so I'm always trying to come up with something new. I also love a lot of herbs and spices so if you find this recipe to intense, just adjust the amounts.
- 1 lb gemelli pasta, cooked
- 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp, drained or 2 cups frozen baby shrimp
- 8 -10 chopped fresh basil leaves
- 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1⁄2 chopped red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 ounces mild cheddar cheese or 4 ounces havarti cheese, sliced and chopped
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 2⁄3 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- Mix mayo with 2 dressing packets.
- Fold in all other ingredients one at a time leaving the shrimp for last.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.