Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious and simple to make.
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti or 8 ounces linguine
- 3⁄4 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Baby Spinach
- Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a pot. Add pasta; cook 8 minutes.
- Add shrimp to pot; cook 3 minutes or until shrimp are done and pasta is al dente. Drain.
- Place pasta mixture in a large bowl.
- Stir in basil and next 4 ingredients (through salt).
- Place spinach on plates; top with pasta mixture.
A tasty recipe I didn't have to mutate for food allergies!
I didn't have spinach on hand when I made this, but the shrimp and pasta were excellent.