Recipe by PanNan
This was posted in the Houston Chronicle. It's similar to a dish served at Goode Co. Seafood restaurant. A refreshing summer treat. You can serve it with tortilla chips as an appetizer, or as a topping for grilled seafood or veggie dishes.
- 2 lbs boiled shrimp, peeled,deveined
- 4 -5 avocados, chopped
- 8 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 -4 jalapenos, seeded,chopped
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 (12 ounce) jarcocktail seafood sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine shrimp, avocados, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, jalapeños and lime juice in a bowl and mix gently.
- Stir in seafood sauce, ketchup and salt.
- Chill, covered, until serving time.
- Garnish with a whole jalapeño.
- Note- if you like it hotter, leave the seeds in the jalapenos.