Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use large tortillas for dipping.
- 1 lb cooked small bay shrimp
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion, including some tender green tops
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- tortilla chips
- Add shrimp, avocado, cheese, green onions, and cilantro in a bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, chili sauce, salt and pepper together; add to shrimp mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve with chips.