Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was a creation I made for dinner one night that for some reason just sounded good. I couldn't find a recipe that fit the bill so this is what I came up with. Everyone loved it so I figured I'd better submit it to Food.com so I'd remember how I made them. I made 3 servings with shredded cheddar cheese blend and mine with crumbled goat cheese. The goat cheese was Delicious!! If I do say so myself.
- 12 ounces medium shrimp
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro, divided
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) or 1⁄2 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Cut asparagus into 1 1/2 inch pieces, saute in olive oil and garlic til tender, season with salt, pepper and 1 1/2 tsp cilantro. Aprox. 5 - 8 minutes over med heat. Add in shrimp season lightly and cook covered for another 3 - 5 minutes. In the meantime, mix together yogurt, 1/2 tsp cilantro, lime, salt and pepper and taco seasoning.
- Warm tortillas on a warm grill pan (no oil) over med. heat til lightly toasted on one side, turn over. Sprinkle cheese on tortilla, top with 4 or so shrimp asparagus and yogurt sauce. Eat warm.