Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Fabulous appetizer that can be prepared ahead of time.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium cooked shrimp
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar or 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash black pepper
- lettuce leaf, to serve
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate a minimum of 6 hours or a maximum of 2 days.
- Drain and serve on letter leaves.