Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy, yet wonderful recipe. Guests will think you have worked all day.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 -2 lb fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined. 1-2 pounds
- angel hair pasta
- fresh spinach
- Heat tomatoes and cream cheese over med. heat. Meanwhile cook pasta according to directions.
- Add cleaned shrimp to tomatoe and cream cheese. Cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove from heat and add to cooked pasta.
- Toss in baby spinach, stir well.
- Enjoy! It is really wonderful.