1/6 Photos of Shrimp Alfredo
If you thought regular fettucine Alfredo was good, wait till you try this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook the shrimp, the shallot and garlic in the butter over moderate heat, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until shrimp are just firm to touch and opaque.
- 2Reduce heat to moderately-low and stir in the fettucine.
- 3In a bowl, beat together the yolks, half and half and the Parmesan.
- 4Add the egg mixture to the shrimp mixture and cook until the sauce is thickened, tossing all the while so the egg doesn’t curdle, about 3-4 minutes.
- 5Do not let sauce boil.
- 6Stir in parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.9
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 433.0 mg
- Sodium 985.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 31.6 g