Recipe by catalinacrawler
this is not my own personal recipe, i added it for the zaar world tour game and now zaar reps refuse to remove it.
Top Review by MarraMamba
outstanding!!! The only thing i did differently is remove the shrimp once i put the wine in so they would not overcook as it reduce. The sauce was fabulous with fresh crusty bread
- 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 8 minced garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 whole chili pepper
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces dry white wine
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil and saute garlic, bay leaf, and chile pepper until garlic is golden brown.
- Add shrimp, salt, and pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add white wine and reduce in half.
- Add juice from 1/2 lemon. Then add parsley.
- Serve very hot and garnish with other 1/2 lemon.