Recipe by Sunny Rose
I threw this together on a whim one evening when I wanted to make something special for my fiance. I thought that it came out wonderful and so did my fiance!
- 60 medium tail-on shrimp (shelled & deveined)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat electric grill to 350°F.
- In blender or food processor mix all ingredients for marinade.
- Rinse shrimp well and pat dry. Put in bowl that has a tight fitting lid.
- Pour marinade over shrimp, cover and shake well.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Drain off excess liquid and skewer 5 shrimp per wooden skewer.
- Grill 5-10 minutes or until shrimp are done to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 12 Skewers / 3 per person. Yields 4 servings.