Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love cooking with soups. Sometimes I like making recipes from scratch but when in a hurry soup does the trick. This comes out of an old Campbell's cookbook called "Cooking with Soup". This is a fast and easy recipe to make and tastes great to boot. I know cream of shrimp soup is expensive but try not to substitute for another cream soup. It just won't taste the same.
- Cook onion and mushrooms in butter until onion is tender.
- Add soup, milk and shrimp.
- Heat until hot, stir often.
- Serve over toast or rice.
- If desired, omit onion and mushrooms; substitute 1/4 cup diced green pepper and 1 Tb chopped pimiento.