- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 lb large shrimp (cleaned)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 whole lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the broiler.
- Place the oil and garlic in a large, broiler-safe skillet over medium-high heat and saute 2 to 3 minutes or until the garlic begins to brown.
- Add the tomatoes and heat to boiling over high heat, stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in the shrimp and parsley and continue to cook just until the shrimp begin to curl.
- Sprinkle on the Feta.
- Place the skillet under the broiler and cook until the cheese is softened and browns slightly.