Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Somewhat like chicken a-la-king. Nice over toast or rice. If using frozen shrimp thaw first - not included in time.
- 150 g small shrimp
- 2 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 4 ounces campbell's condensed low-sodium cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 small onion, minced
- Cook peas and carrots and onions until tender; drain.
- Add soup and milk and pepper; cook until desired consistancy (slightly thickened).
- Add shrimp and heat gently stirring often but gently.