Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little sweet, a little sour, a little bubbly... a little buzzed.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces premium vodka
- 1 ounce sweetened lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce seltzer water (preferred lime or raspberry lime flavor)
- 1 lime wedge
- Put a 6 ounce martini glass in the freezer to chill.
- Combine all ingredients except the seltzer into a shaker with ice and shake well for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour into chilled glass.
- Add seltzer.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
- Drink and be merry.
This was not my favorite, it was too tart for my tastes! Made for PAC fall 2012