- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta
- 3⁄4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 10 -12 medium fresh basil leaves (torn)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast raw walnuts in a shallow pan over medium heat 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Then allow to chill (spread on a plate and place in freezer for a few minutes to speed the process).
- Chop toasted walnuts in food processor.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until semi-smooth.
- Serve with pita triangles, chips or fresh veggies.