1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I was looking for a way to incorporate a vegetable quiche by using hashbrowns as well. This is an easy recipe, and would be great for a brunch, or ladies luncheon. By subsituting the broccoli for ham or bacon, this could very easily be changed to satisfy anyones tastes. I found the quiche would slice easily after it cooled about 15 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In a large bowl whisk two of the eggs, and combine thoroughly with the shredded hashbrowns Press potato mixture evenly into a 13" x 9" x 2" teflon coated non-stick pan and up sides to create a crust.
- 3Press lightly against bottom and up the sides. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and evenly distribute the cooked broccoli over top of crust. Sprinkle with 2/3 of the shredded cheese.
- 5Using an 8-cup pourable measure cup or bowl whisk the remaining 6 eggs with the half and half until well combined. Carefully pour over top of the broccoli and cheese. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- 6Place 13" x 9" x 2" pan onto a foil-lined rimmed sheet pan return to oven and bake for 45-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool 15 minutes Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shreds and Cheese Give Me Quiche Please #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.3
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.5 g
- Cholesterol 513.6 mg
- Sodium 383.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 40.7 g