- 3 cups shreddies cereal
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts, unseasoned
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large microwave bowl combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts.
- In a small bowl mix margarine, cheese, seasoning & garlic powder; drizzle on cereal mix. Toss to coat.
- Microwave on High 2-3 minutes or until cereal is crisp (stir half way thorugh cook time).
- Cool and store in an airtight container; enjoy!