Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
The recipe on the back of the shreddies box tweaked to perfection. Tastes soo good freshly made when its all ooey gooey and warm and even still 2 days later (although it prob won't last that long ;) )
- 3 cups shreddies cereal
- 250 g marshmallows (roughly half a bag)
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- Preheat oven to 250 and spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pop popcorn and have shreddies and popcorn correctly measured out and ready to use.
- Put marshmallows, margarine and peanut butter in a LARGE microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 55 seconds or tilll marshmallows are fluffed.
- Stir microwaved mixture untill its more evenly distributed and add cereal and popcorn to the mixture.
- With a spoon evenly coat popcorn and cereal with marshmallow mixture.
- Spoon into pan and bake for 6 minutes (or longer if u wish it to be crunchier, i find 6 minutes to be the right consistency :) ).
- Take out of the oven and transfer onto a large plate- eat it hot out of the oven or wait till its cooled just try not to eat it all yourself :).