Recipe by Mrs.Habu
This is an simple side to prepare and tastes great. This came from the 'Moosewood restaurant cooks at home' cookbook.
Top Review by Cookin-jo
I had to cook this quite a bit longer due to a lot of moisture in my zucchini, but the flavour wasn't hurt a bit. I used a bit less oil and a pinch of dried dill. Excellent use of zucchini. Thanks!
- 4 -5 zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated feta cheese
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred zucchini on coarsest side of grater Heat oil in large skillet, add zucchini and garlic Saute on medium heat, tossing often for about 5 mins or until excess moisture has evaporated Add the dill and grated feta Serve immediately.
- The zucchini should be bright green and firm-tender.