Recipe by Miss Meliss
I was amazed at how these turned out. Perfect for those busy weeknights. This recipe is from Great Meals in Under 30 Minutes.
Top Review by Husker Fan
I made these to go along with our Christmas dinner, and I have to say they are way better than the potatoes I usually make! Loved them and loved how few ingrediants it took to put them together. Although, I can not personally imagine anything without garlic so of course, I added garlic! Fabulous!
- 1 lb frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine hash brown potatoes, whipping cream, 1 1/4 cup Cheddar, green onions, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spoon potato mixture into one 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Cheddar. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes.