1/1 Photo of Shredded Pork Verdadero
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Plop the pork in your crock pot.
- 2Sprinkle everything else on top and cover.
- 3Cook on low for 8 + hours or on high for 4+ hours.
- 4Remove al the goodies and place in a big bowl.
- 5Place pork on the cutting board (preferable with a drip ring to catch all that good juice.
- 6Use 2 forks or your fingers to shred.
- 7Put shredded pork in the bowl with the goodies and as much juice as you want. Mix well.
- 9If you have other juice, save it in the fridge and use it for something else.
- 10Scale the recipe to your needs. However, instead of scaling down, just freeze some for future meals.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Pork Verdadero
Serving Size: 1 (2898 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.7
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 253.8 mg
- Sodium 173.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 85.8 g