- 3 lbs pork roast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- hamburger bun, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours. Remove from cooker, reserving 1 cup cooking juices.
- Using two forks, shred meat and place in a bowl. Add the cooking liquid, vinegar and red pepper. Toss to combine. Serve on buns.