1/1 Photo of Shredded Pork Sandwiches
6 hrs 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- 6 hamburger buns or 6 hoagie rolls
- 1Trim any areas with large amounts of fat on the pork.
- 2Put pork into crock pot, cutting into a few smaller chunks if needed.
- 3Add BBQ sauce & stir gently to coat meat.
- 4Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or until meat has begun to shred when stirred.
- 5When meat is done, use two forks to shred it the rest of the way right in the crock.
- 6Serve on your choice of buns or rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.1
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 1335.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 52.9 g