Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
These burritos are to die for very addicting and so easy to make!!!
- 3 lbs pork shoulder
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- turn crock pot on to low.
- place pork shoulder in crock pot.
- mix refried beans, taco seasoning, and water together and place in crock pot around and on top of pork shoulder.
- cook meal on low for 6-8 hours depending on the size of your pork shoulder.
- if you want a faster cook time cook on high for 4 hours.
- after meal is ready pull pork shoulder out and shred then place back in pot and mix together.
- then serve on tortillas with shredded cheese, & sour cream.