Recipe by Roxanne W.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I saw this contest and wanted to create something that my entire family would enjoy. The kids absolutely loved this recipe and it was also a hit with my husband. 5 Stars all around!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spray a 8X10 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Top with chopped green onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Remove and top dish with shredded cheese and cook for an additional 10 minutes.