1/2 Photos of Shredded Chicken Tacos With Tomatoes and Grilled Corn
weekend cooker's Note:
another quick dinner, for the whole family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler, and cook chicken until done.
- 2Place corn on a jelly-roll pan and broil for 18 minutes or until charred on both sides, rotating every 6 minutes.
- 3Cut kernels from corn, and place kernels in a medium bowl.
- 4Cut tomatoes into quarters, and add to corn.
- 5Sprinkle the corn mixture with salt, and pepper.
- 6Heat tortillas according to package directions, and divide chicken evenly among tortillas.
- 7Top each with 1/4 cup corn mixture, and 2 avocado slices.
- 8Serve with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Chicken Tacos With Tomatoes and Grilled Corn
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 688.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: