another quick dinner, for the whole family.
Make and share this Shredded Chicken Tacos With Tomatoes and Grilled Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler, and cook chicken until done.
- Place corn on a jelly-roll pan and broil for 18 minutes or until charred on both sides, rotating every 6 minutes.
- Cut kernels from corn, and place kernels in a medium bowl.
- Cut tomatoes into quarters, and add to corn.
- Sprinkle the corn mixture with salt, and pepper.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions, and divide chicken evenly among tortillas.
- Top each with 1/4 cup corn mixture, and 2 avocado slices.
- Serve with lime wedges.