Rose A Drage's Note:
The recipe was created for our local Friday night football concessions. I hope you enjoy it. We sell our sandwiches for $1.50 each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open boned chicken and place in large roaster.
- 2Stir chicken until all pieces appear to be shredded.
- 3Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water and add to chicken.
- 4Add remaining ingredient except hamburger buns.
- 5Stir thoroughly.
- 6Heat mixture up to 300 degrees.
- 7Once mixture is heated through place 1/3 cup of mixture on hamburger bun and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 120
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 381.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 14.8 g