Recipe by Rose A Drage
The recipe was created for our local Friday night football concessions. I hope you enjoy it. We sell our sandwiches for $1.50 each.
Top Review by Legna
These were so tasty! I reduced it to make 8-12 servings using: 4 shredded chicken breasts, 1 can soup, 1/2 - 1 C. water, 1/2 tsp bouillon, 1/8 C. breadcrumbs, 1/8 - 1/4 tsp seasonings, & a pinch of poultry seasoning. It turned out so good, everyone loved them. Thanks for posting!
- 5 (48 ounce) cans boneless chicken
- 6 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup (undiluted)
- 2 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 120 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Open boned chicken and place in large roaster.
- Stir chicken until all pieces appear to be shredded.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water and add to chicken.
- Add remaining ingredient except hamburger buns.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Heat mixture up to 300 degrees.
- Once mixture is heated through place 1/3 cup of mixture on hamburger bun and serve.