Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am posting this for safe keeping. I made it up one night and it was really good. The amount of ingredients is for 1 chicken breast. All ingredients can be adjusted to taste. The garlic and cilantro cubes are found in the grocery store with the bullion. I used Knorr.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen
- 0 pot water
- 1 garlic, cube
- 1 cilantro, cube
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 3 slice red bell peppers
- 3 slice green bell peppers
- 0.25 ml dried onion
- 0.25 ml dried garlic
- 59.14 ml diced onion
- 0.25 ml of bolner's fiesta brand spanish rice seasoning
- 0.25 ml of bolner's fiesta brand new mexico chile powder
- 0.25 ml of morton's salt & limes or 0.25 ml twang beer salt
- Add all ingredients into sauce pot. Boil until most of the water is gone.
- Remove chicken & shred using 2 forks.
- Serve on a tortilla with cheese, sour cream, and a scoop of the concentrated veggie mix left in the pot. Can also be used for chicken enchiladas, quesadillas, King Ranch, etc.