Recipe by JenJenMarie
I am posting this for safe keeping. I made it up one night and it was really good. The amount of ingredients is for 1 chicken breast. All ingredients can be adjusted to taste. The garlic and cilantro cubes are found in the grocery store with the bullion. I used Knorr.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen
- 1⁄3 pot water
- 1 garlic, cube
- 1 cilantro, cube
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 3 slices red bell peppers
- 3 slices green bell peppers
- 1 dash dried onion
- 1 dash dried garlic
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1 dash of bolner's fiesta brand spanish rice seasoning
- 1 dash of bolner's fiesta brand new mexico chile powder
- 1 dash of morton's salt & limes or 1 dash twang beer salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients into sauce pot. Boil until most of the water is gone.
- Remove chicken & shred using 2 forks.
- Serve on a tortilla with cheese, sour cream, and a scoop of the concentrated veggie mix left in the pot. Can also be used for chicken enchiladas, quesadillas, King Ranch, etc.