Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is smooth and lovely with a note of brightness. Great for sandwiches, wraps or salads. It is particularly good for a picnic as there is no mayo. Ingredient quantity is not set in stone. Blend it til you like it.
- 12 ounces chicken, cooked and shredded (canned works well)
- 1 florida avocado, mashed (or take it for a ride in you food processor, if using Haas grenades you will need 2)
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 -3 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- lime juice
- Mash or puree the avocado.
- Mix everything else into it.
- Tip! Easy way to shred chicken Recipe #473786.