Recipe by Gloria 15x
This doesn't sound like anything special but it will make a cabbage lover out of people that don't like cabbage. Great with pork.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned croutons, crumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 small head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter and add croutons. Add the mustard and caraway seeds and stir over medium heat until the butter browns and smells nutty. Remove from heat.
- Place the cabbage in water and cook for 2 minutes, exactly. I prefer to steam the cabbage instead of boiling it.
- Add the cabbage to the butter crumb dressing and toss to coat thoroughly. Serve immediately.