Recipe by Satisfied Kris
I needed an appetiser that was easy to transport and used leftover roast beef. Searched zaar and found papergoddess' Beef & Onion Wraps. Tweaked it for our taste, added additional ingredients and came up with this. They were inhaled. You could substitute deli roast beef or prepackaged beef lunchmeat if you don't have leftovers. Cook time is refrigerator time.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Hey Kris, these appetizers were so delicious. I've got a house full of company and I made these for them to snack on. I doubled the recipe and use left-over roast beef. My family was pleasantly surprised with the smoked flavor. Thanks for sharing the recipe and Happy 4th of July!!
- 1 cup shredded leftover roast beef
- 3 green onions (chopped, include some green)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring Cream Cheese to room temperature.
- Add the milk and blend with hand mixer.
- Blend in green onions, shredded beef, Liquid Smoke, and cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread mixture evenly on the 4 tortillas, roll up tortillas, wrap in plastic, and chill for approximately 2 hours.
- Cut tortillas in 1 1/2 inch slices and serve.
- Note: Can also use deli beef or prepackaged beef lunchmeat (such as Budding's 2. 5 ounce package).