Recipe by Canamari
My husband loves Mexican food and this is one of his favorites. This meat is so tender and flavorful, and it smells wonderful cooking all day. This meat can be used for hard taco shells or in soft flour tortillas. Delicious!
- 2 lbs boneless beef roast
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from beef and discard.
- In a slow cooker, combine meat and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is very tender. Remove meat from slow cooker and shred the meat with two forks.
- Combine 3/4 cups of cooking juices to the shredded meat.
- Make your own tacos and enjoy!