11 hrs 5 mins
This recipe was handed down to my Mother-in-law from her Mom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast in crock pot. Add one can of Beef Consomme to crock pot.
- 2Put 1-2 Bay leaves and sliced onion on top of roast.
- 3Cook on Medium for 10 hours.
- 4After 10 hours, Remove beef and discard cooking liquid and bay leaves.
- 5Shred beef and place back in crock pot. Add 2nd can of beef consomme and remaining bay leaves.
- 6Stir occasionally for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove bay leaves and serve on bun.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 847.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 50.6 g