Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 hrs
This recipe was handed down to my Mother-in-law from her Mom.
Make and share this Shredded Beef Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans beef consomme (Divided)
- 2 -4 bay leaves (Divided)
- 1 onion, sliced
- Place roast in crock pot. Add one can of Beef Consomme to crock pot.
- Put 1-2 Bay leaves and sliced onion on top of roast.
- Cook on Medium for 10 hours.
- After 10 hours, Remove beef and discard cooking liquid and bay leaves.
- Shred beef and place back in crock pot. Add 2nd can of beef consomme and remaining bay leaves.
- Stir occasionally for 30 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves and serve on bun.